Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Haze

Blurs my sight. Comme la verite.

Comme vous l'avez dit. "Dragging feet, limitless leaps of faith".

Toi et moi.

"C'est quoi que nous faisons?" - vous vous demandez.

Aujourd'hui je me le demande. "C'est quoi que je fais avec toi?"

Why do i make the bed? Cause the room is small. Why do i clean the dishes? For the are not as numerous.

Why do i keep taking the leaps of faith?

Because someday i would get a great novel out of it. I am going in to see the end, which if life serves me right should be tragically poetic.

Lol, sure.

Vous dites que vous n'avez pas appris encore. To give you time. Que vous essayez. Oui, c'est quoi que vous dites! Do i trust you?

I wanted to know. Look where it got me.

I don't feel my heart.

Does it beat for you? How am i supposed to know if i don't feel it?

0 comments: