Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Savez-vous?

I made one resolution in December 2009.

Can it be called a resolution if it's something constantly on your mind but you can't bring yourself to do it?

D'oh!

Oh well. I will think about that one later. Instead let's mull over my last night's dream.

It was a dream without a break until dawn. There were many a social gatherings with known and unknown faces. But there was no mr. jones. Instead there was a young tall guy, classically handsome, apparently some big-shot who had my attention. And judging by comments of other people, he was quite the ladies' man, reserved and focused though he appeared.

I never heard his voice, but i remember talking to him. Walking hand in hand, at times stopping to say hello to people, running around in the rain and hiding behind a pillar to steal a kiss.

As my dream progressed he started to age. And i started to lose clothes.

By the end of my dream i had not a stitch on me. Yes, yes, i know the interpretation, vulnerability and all.

But what do i make of his transition?

There was something temporal about it. Then again, what is more temporal than a dream?

0 comments: