Thursday, February 11, 2010

For now

Guess who will be in town tomorrow, c'est mon petit ami!

I suppose we are still batting strong, en face des distances, oh yeah, we got distances of all kind, :-p, but geographical distance, yep, that's the killer one.

I wonder though what card will the age distance play. Eventually.

Mr jones. seems to think it's the one of the littlest importance, whereas mini me thinks the opposite. I don't know what i think, as i said when i am with him i am someone else. I feel like this little girl running after a butterfly, happy and carefree. Given my super young looks, we appear to be pretty much of the same age, lol ...actually sometime i come off as the younger of the two! Once i was trying to buy some little alcohol bottles from this downtown liquor shop, on our way to the movie theater, and the grumpy old man at the counter asked me my age. Handing him the money i said, "Don't worry i am old enough". His reply was, "I wouldn't worry if he was buying it instead of you, but i'd like to see your ID!" Mr. jones and i exchanged glances and broke down in laughter as soon as we left the shop.

Yep, i got angel face, and angels don't age, do they?

By the way, that reminds me of "The picture of Dorian Gray", a book i just finished. It deserves a post, definitely!

Now i do need to give my place some TLC, as well as feed me some lunch, so au revoir, mes amis, soyez-sages!

0 comments: